As a business owner you have probably heard of the term, “Working “on” your business, not just “in” your business – but what are you working on outside of your Business?
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, 76% of Australians will retire on less than $20,000 per year – and an alarming number will also retire with a high level of personal debt.
In this fun, interactive and informative Stirling Speakers session presented by Dave Parry, you will walk away with simple yet effective tips that if you take action on, can potentially save you up to $80,000 on your personal debts, and become inspired to get your hard earned money working for you and your family – not just your business!
We will touch on:
- The “5 Fundamentals of Money Mastery” and how they are often misunderstood and used upside down and back to front!
- The often neglected 8th wonder of the world – as claimed by the world’s best-known and most loved genius.
- The often-misunderstood concept of “Paying Yourself First”
- How to save up to $80,000 on your home loan with some simple changes.
- How to get your money to work for you, and not just work for your money!
- Why savings accounts are in fact “losing” accounts
- Explain the significant changes to “negative gearing” that most real estate agents don’t even know.
- How to tap into a little known or understood Super concept that allows you save tax, and potentially double your retirement fund and income.
- Plenty of time for questions.
Dave Parry, Get Wise Finance, has had a rich and diverse journey as an avid property investor for over 32 years, and a 15-year career as a sought-after finance consultant, wealth coach and presenter. A keen, inspiring and passionate presenter, Dave makes finance fun, memorable and guarantees every attendee will take away fun, practical tips that they that can take away and immediately implement.